2000 Series Analog Panel Meter
2000 Series Analog Meter
Long flat arc scales and knife edge pointers for excellent readability. Most 1-1/2″ to 6″ meters are supplied with the self shielded accu-ring movements. Bezel or Surface mounting. Special Dials are available with the following options: additional colors, scales, special legends, logo and mirrors. Choose from the 2018, 2018R, 2025, 2026, 2035, 2036, 2045, 2046, 2060, or 2061 depending on measurement parameters and case size.
MODELS AND SIZES:
|DC / AC Meter|
|DC / AC |
|Model - Range - Scale
|Even Model#'s = AC Models, Odd Model#'s = DC Models, R = Rectified|
Consult the datasheet for dimensions, further information, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Request a Quote|
|2018 / 2018R|
|ADC / AAC|
VDC / VAC
MADC / HZ
|0-1, 0-5, 0-10, 0-25, 0-50, 0-100, |
0-150, 0-200, 0-500
XXXX (*Define - We have several
other ranges available that are not listed above)
|2025 / 2026 |
|2035 / 2036 |
|2045 / 2046 |
|2060 / 2061 |
- These attractively styled meters are produced in five sizes from 1-1/2″ to 6″.
- All models have long, flat arc scales and knife edge pointers for excellent readability.
- Most 1-1/2″ to 6″ meters are supplied with the self shielded Accuring movements.
- The standard AC repulsion movement is also available in 2-1/2″ to 6″ meter cases.
- Features for the 2000 series include matching AC and DC models, bezel or surface mounting, and choice of standard colors on the lower front cover at additional cost.
- Standard ranges for this series of meters, both AC and DC, are listed on the Hoyt price sheet and include DC Microamps, Milliamps, Millivolts, Volts, and Amps; AC Milliamps, Amps and Volts.
- Special dials are available with the following options: additional colors, special legends, logos and mirrors.