250 Series Analog Panel Meter
250 Degree Series
The patented HOYT 250° Analog Panel Meter utilize a highly damped, spring loaded pivot & jewel movement; mechanically interlocked, negating the use of adhesives and develops very high torque. The 250-20, 250-30, 250-45, and 250-375 also offer special range and resistances to match your equipment design, optional custom dials with your name and logo, etc. Electrical damping to control overshoot and oscillation, long 250 degree pointer swing and pivot and jewel movement. Available with chrome or black bezels, with or without Illumination, high impact metal cases and color fast metal dials in 3 sizes for your application. Finally backed by a 1 year limited warranty.
MODELS AND SIZES:
2", 3", 3-3/8"
Model - Range - Scale
I = Illuminated,
N = Non-illuminated
Consult the datasheet for further info.
There are several different tops/bezels available - consult factory (email@example.com).
(2" Case )
DC Milliammeters (0-1, 0-5)
DC Millivoltmeters (0-50)
(0-15, 0-75, 0-150)
0-1, 0-5, 0-10, 0-15, 0-50, 0-75, 0-150
XXX (Custom ranges are available - consult factory)
..... ..... 250-30-10MVDC-150 Degrees (Custom)
..... ..... 250-375-75VDC-100VDC
..... ..... 250-45-50MVDC-1200 Degrees (Custom)
- The Hoyt 250° meters utilize a highly damped, spring loaded pivot and jewel movement; mechanically interlocked, negating the use of adhesives and develops a very high torque. The meters are desirable for the following applications:
- Emergency Vehicles
- Marine Instrumentation
- Speed (RPM)
- Pressure and Flow
- Diesel and Gas Instrumentations
- Special ranges and resistances to match your equipment design.
- Electrical damping to control overshoot and oscillation.
- Optional custom dials with your name, logo, etc.
- Long 250 degree pointer swing.
- Pivot and jewel movement.
- Three sizes available for your application.
- Now available with or without illumination.
- Available with chrome or black bezels.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- High impact metal case.
- Color fast metal dials.
- DC moving coil movement.
- 1% & 2% accuracy available.