Industrial Rectangular Series Panel Meter
Industrial Rectanglar Series
The industrial rectangular meters shown here represent the many case styles and options in this series. Choose between the 635, 636, 597, 598, 680, 681, 647, or 648 depending on measurement parameters and case style.
MODELS AND SIZES:
DC / AC Meter
DC / AC
Model - Range - Scale
Consult the datasheet for dimensions, further information, or email@example.com. Request a Quote
635 / 636
ADC / AAC
VDC / VAC
MADC / HZ
0-1, 0-5, 0-10, 0-25, 0-50, 0-100,
0-150, 0-200, 0-500
XXXX (*Define - We have several
other ranges available that are not listed above)
597 / 598
..... ..... 597-10VDC-10VDC
680 / 681
..... ..... 680-10MADC-100AAC
647 / 648
..... ..... 647-10MVDC-100VDC
- This series was designed to meet industrial requirements and for other applications where rugged metal or phenolic cases with glass fronts provide long service under adverse conditions.
- AC ranges are standard up to 50 amperes self contained and 600 AC volts.
- Ranges down 10 milliamperes AC are also standard.
- Both round and square models come in DC ranges from 20 microamperes to 50 millivolts to 750 volts DC.
- High current ammeter ranges with external shunt are available, as are special or non-standard ranges.
- The industrial meters shown here and on the following pages represent the many case styles and options in this series.
- The 17-3-MM, 552-MM and 635 Industrial Panel Meters are designed for extreme duty applications where high degree of resistance to environment is required.
- They are dustproof and waterproof, meeting NEMA 4 and ANSI C39.1 specifications and performance standards.
- These meters have ± 2% accuracy, ± 1% repeatability and a resistance of ± 20%.
- Response time is 1.5 seconds and a temperature range of – 50 ° F to 150° F.
- Custom meter ranges and scales are available to meet customer specifications